Starts with a 20 minute phone call
- Client goals and expectations
- How the process works
- Future meetings
- Homework assigned to client
- Preliminary Questionnaire
- Document checklist
- Create living expense
Download our Document Checklist
Planner inputs data into client software ( thelivingbalancesheet.com).
Planner creates Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement.
Three to five additional meetings cover:
- Risk management
- Savings versus investing
- Retirement and education planning
- Cash flow analysis
- Asset allocation and location
- Tax management and tax diversification
- Current financial strategies reviewed for efficiency
Recommendations made and implemented.
On-going reviews….can be quarterly, semi-annually or annually and when events occur.
Compensation Options: Flat planning fees, transaction based and/or assets under management fees.